Hybrid Electric Treatment Bed/Table w/Free Stool
- Digital Touch-Sensor Remote: Control Pad has Digital Touch-Sensor surface so you don't have to worry about debris or massage oils getting in between or underneath buttons. Cleanup is a breeze with a quick wipe from a damp cloth.
- Electric Controls for Chair Height Range Settings: Raise and lower the chair height for nearly limitless combinations of settings with individual controls!
- Economical Design has manual control of the Backrest and Legrest sections.
- High Density Comfort Foam Padding: 4" thick high density foam for extreme comfort.
- Extendable Headrest: Headrest extends an additional 6" for taller clients.
- Removable Pillow for Massage Table Conversion: Quickly and easily converts into a massage table when you remove the pillow from the headrest to expose the Massage Face Opening.
Removable Arms: Arms can be quickly and easily removed (no tools required).
Sturdy Electric Base: Electric mechanism is extremely sturdy and operates with whisper-quite movement.
Rest your esthetics clients comfortably and securely on this highly adjustable treatment table. An incredibly popular table for good reason-- the sturdy, durable, well made, clean looking, and versatile, Hybrid Electric Treatment Table with Free Matching Stool. You can put it to work as a exam chair or an procedure table, depending on your practice needs. This discount priced table delivers quality and comfort at a fraction of the cost of other facial beds, treatment tables, exam tables, procedure chairs, and medical beds. Great for day spas, med spas, medical offices, in-patient clinics, in-office procedures, dermatology, tattoo, and more. The extending headrest and reclining backrest/legrest allow you to customize the unit for all your needs. With one strong height lifting motor, this treatment table smoothly adjusts to your requirements. Our clients are continually amazed at the value they get out of this table, and we always have customers coming back to purchase multiples for many of their treatment rooms. You can also add this Universal Paper Roll Holder.
- Height adjusts from 26" to 33 3/4" high
- 72 3/4" Long (extend headrest to 79 3/4" long)
- 32" Wide with armrests
- 24 1/2" Wide seat/backrest
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs static, 300 lbs dynamic.
- Comfortable seat with Polished Chrome Star Base spins 360 degrees
- Sturdy backrest is 11.5" wide
- Generous 12 1/2" round seat provides maximum comfort
- Durable 3" Thick cushion
- Air-lift mechanism adjusts stool height from 17" to 23"
- Swivel casters provide smooth mobility
*This procedure chair would be recommended for treatments and usage where heavy pressure on the client's body is not required. Such that, for example shiatsu massage, physical therapy, would not be an appropriate use for this treatment bed. This treatment table is a relaxation bed, and an esthetic salon bed. It works well for light touch body treatments, and exam rooms and procedures. For heavy moment, where you have to put a lot of weight into it, or if you need the patient or client to sit up at a straight 90 degree angle, this may not get the client up to that angle, depending on their body mechanics. The table sits up in the chair position to approximately 65-70 degrees. It is a value product, and the pricing is fantastic. Some practices use the table in the chair position with a pillow or bolster behind their clients' back in order to position them perfectly for injectables. For others, this verticality of the torso/face is not a factor in the outcome of the treatments they perform. So, this detail does vary in importance. Minor Assembly required --Ships via standard UPS ground, in 2 separate boxes; one box for the base, one box for the chair and the stool. The base and chair each are already assembled unto themselves; they just need to be attached to each other, and the stool requires minor assembly. This takes about 20 minutes.
Please note: Free shipping is to the Contiguous Lower 48 States Only. Please Note: Standard UPS procedures apply to this shipment— UPS does Not offer call ahead to notify service for their ground shipments. If you do subscribe to UPS My Choice Service, then UPS may offer you delivery timing scheduling inside of a time window. Also please bear in mind, that once the shipment leaves our warehouse, it is out of our hands and beyond our control to some extent. What this means is that sometimes the 2 boxes do get separated from each other along the way, and they may arrive on different dates. UPS ground service is Not a time-guaranteed delivery service. If it takes longer, and that could impact your timing, then we encourage you to place your order with enough time in advance for you to have it by the time that you need it. Normally it will take no longer than 5 business days, depending on your location—sometimes less. Best to add at least 2 days to that guesstimate in order to make sure you have the best chance of your shipment arriving by or before the time that you need it. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii is $595.00.. * Returns of this item require that you retain and reuse the original packaging., FYI
Shipping Carton Dimensions (1 of 2): 52" x 12" x 26" | 68 Lbs
Shipping Carton Dimensions (2 of 2): 44" x 25" x 24" | 82 Lbs