What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Certified Bank Checks and Money Orders. The Checkout on the Website also allows direct payment via your PayPal Account. We do not accept COD's.
Do you offer financing or payment plans?
- Financing is available and details can be viewed during checkout.
Do you offer price matching?
- We will ALWAYS BEAT COMPETITOR PRICING! So often the competitor's price appears to be lower, but when you get it in the cart and try to check out, you see that they charge you so much in shipping that the total comes out to significantly higher. All Gifted Touch products include the cost of standard shipping in the product price.
Do your products come with a warranty?
- Yes. Unless otherwise stated, our products come with a one year warranty.
What’s your return/refund policy?
- You can return a product if you are not satisfied but there may be a restocking fee. Full details are available here.
Can I order by phone?
- Yes! Our customer service agents can accept certain orders by phone. You may try calling 1-800-410-6270. If there are any special circumstances regarding your order, your info will be forwarded along to a sales manager for a direct call back.
Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?
- We do offer bulk discounts on a case by case basis. Please contact our support team with your order details to receive an estimate.
Do you have store locations where I can visit in person?
- We do not have physical store locations. We only sell online.
Returned checks will be charged $50.00. All orders will be shipped by FedEx or a freight company of our company's choice unless otherwise specified. No next day, 2nd day, or 3rd day delivery method will be used, unless requested by and paid by the customer. Order processing time is 1-10 business days for all shipments in the United States. ALL cancellations are subject to a 25% cancellation fee ( No Exceptions ). No cancellations after 12 hours from purchase. To cancel your order simply fax a written request to (410) 697-1462 within the first 12 hour period or email to email@example.com, otherwise you will need to take delivery of the goods or pay the 25% cancellation fee. It is the customer's responsibility to check the order confirmation email that they receive to ensure that the order is correct, including the shipping address and the items purchased, including their options like colors and sizing, and the pricing that was agreed upon either at check out and/or over the phone for orders called in. Customer must inform Giftedtouch.com the same day of any errors found, otherwise corrections will fall under the returns/exchange policies here noted.
SHIPPING, where free and included with the cost of the item, is specifically for delivery to a business at a business address and location. If the address provided is a residential address, there may be a surcharge for the residential delivery. Products shipped by freight carrier are delivered to the front door of the ground floor of the delivery location unless additional fees are paid in advance, such as inside delivery and/or up stairs and/or elevator surcharges, etc. It is customer’s responsibility to inform GiftedTouch.com if their location requires special services such as these or others. Any charges billed to giftedtouch.com after the delivery by the delivery company for any of these types of surcharges are the responsibility of the customer and customer agrees to accept charges for these add-ons. Other delivery type services are an additional fee; please inquire. Even when surcharges are paid for "White Glove" service, there can be and often are fees for stairs in the building, and/or elevators, and the like, which may be assessed later.
*PLEASE NOTE: FREE SHIPPING offers only apply to Lower 48 United States, and do not extend to Alaska and Hawaii, nor Canada. For prices to those locations, please contact us. If you place an order to any of those locations we will contact you regarding the surcharge. Also Free Shipping offers may only automatically be applied to online orders. Thank you
Terms & Conditions
1. GIFTEDTOUCH.COM Inc. does not accept responsibility for installation or assembly of any items purchased.
2 GIFTEDTOUCH.COM Inc. is not responsible for maintenance of any of our products. Proper use and maintenance are the sole responsibility of the customer.
3 GIFTEDTOUCH.COM Inc. is not responsible nor has knowledge of individual building codes or laws. Please check with your local government offices regarding any questions that you may have. Compliance with all local, state and federal codes is the sole responsibility of the customer.
1. All purchases must be prepaid. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Certified Bank Checks and Money Orders. GIFTEDTOUCH.COM Inc. also is certified with many different lenders that can provide our customers with many different financing options. COD's are not accepted.
2. Special order items, as well as items that are not in stock, will require a 50% deposit with the balance due prior to delivery or pick up of merchandise. Items that remain in our warehouse must be picked up or shipping within 3 weeks of purchase. Customer will be charged storage fees of no less than $35 per day that item(s) are held in our facilities.
3. After special orders are in production, the customer is fully responsible for paying the balance. If the order is canceled, it will result in total forfeiture of deposit.
4. Deposits are subject to a minimum 25% cancellation fee.
5. Deposits are subject to a 90 day grace period beyond agreed order payment date, after which deposit will be considered forfeited by customer.
6. All returned checks will be charged an additional $35 plus all bank and services charges.
In further consideration of Seller's acceptance of Credit Card Payment, Buyer hereby agrees that he/she will not request, demand or otherwise cause the Issuer, or any company providing credit card charge processing service to the Issuer, to reverse and or charge-back the Credit Card Payment to the merchant account of the Seller [a "Charge-Back"]. Any arbitration and or attorney's fees resulting from a charge-back will be the sole responsibility of the Buyer. We recommend all buyers to read carefully these terms and the conditions before initiating a charge-back since any charge back will completely void the warranty pertaining to the payment in question.
Customers of GiftedTouch.com agree to release GiftedTouch.com and Gifted Touch Inc. of any liability for the misuse or negligent operation of any customer purchases from GiftedTouch. Customers of GiftedTouch.com agree to release GiftedTouch from any and all liabilities arising from how they themselves and/or their employees, patients, clients, and customers, or any other parties may use or misuse any goods purchased by customer from Gifted Touch Inc. Improper use, failure to follow standard best practices and procedures, failure to attend to their clients' proper use of items purchased from GiftedTouch Inc., and any attendant harm that may arise, customer agrees shall not be the liability of Gifted Touch Inc., but rather their own.
Exchanges, Returns & Refunds
Most items are eligible for a credit of purchase or exchange -- less the shipping fees. A 25% restocking fee may apply on furniture & equipment. All returned furniture and equipment must be in original packaging. Fee may increase on damaged or used equipment. All credits in your account are automatically deducted from your next order. Claims for missing items must be received 24 hours from receipt of order.
All Returns must be arranged within 7 calendar days from date of delivery. In cases where an order has multiple items in the order, the return period begins on the date of delivery for the first item, and pertains to all items as yet delivered or undelivered at that point. All returns items must be in the same condition and in the same packaging as it was received. Any returned goods must not be used assembled or damaged in any manner, in order to be accepted. All Returns must be pre-approved with a valid return authorization number (RAN) placed outside the box, in order to be accepted. There is a 25% restocking fee for all returns. The Company will issue company credit only for returns. No Refunds. Any merchandise shipped by the client which is damaged during shipping will be the responsibility of the sender — please be sure to insure. We reserve the right to make exceptions to this based on situation, carrier or client. If GIFTEDTOUCH.COM Inc. approves an item for return all credit due will be minus original shipping cost even if the item was shipped free of shipping charges due to a promotion or a sale offer.
Damage/ Defective products must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of merchandise. Client must have the original tracking number of the carrier in order to process the damage complaint. Damage complaints without original packaging and tracking will not be entertained. Replacements will be sent out upon confirmation & receipt of the original damaged item. Only items with manufacturing defects or with damages due to improper shipping will be replaced. Damages due to improper use of the equipment are not eligible for replacement. We reserve the right to make exceptions to this to base on situation, carrier or client. Customer agrees to provide photos and assistance in helping to resolve any claims for damages from shipment or imperfection in goods, and acknowledges that the ability of GiftedTouch.com to assist and resolve their issue or concern is dependent upon the customer's assistance and cooperation , and may be delayed or prohibited by a lack thereof. TERMS & CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE. ALL SALES & PRICES ARE FINAL.
1 All returned products will incur a 25% restocking/reconditioning fee if the box/crate/container has been opened.
2 All merchandise must be returned in its original box with original packing materials and must be packed in such a manner that it will not incur damages in return transit. Any damages to returned products are the sole responsibility of the customer and such damage claims are between the carrier and customer.
3 Refunds and exchanges will be given within 7 days from the original date of purchase. All credits for merchandise will be given as in-house credit only.
4. When a request for price matching is made by customer, the request must be received via email within 7 days of the Date the order is Placed. These requests are at the discretion of GiftedTouch.com and will only be fulfilled in the form of a store credit valid for 90 days for the full amount of the difference, or a credit card or cash credit in the amount of half of the difference.
5. Custom orders CANNOT be returned for any reason whatsoever.
6. All refunds issued will be less original outbound shipping charges that will be recouped upon return. Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges as well.
7. All returns must be approved GIFTEDTOUCH.COM Inc. before they are returned and must be accompanied by an RMA number.
One Year, unless specifically stated in item description on website , which may vary.
Warranty for Malfunction & Manufacturer's defect only (parts, labor & shipping not included). THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IN THE EVENT EQUIPMENT IS DAMAGED BY IMPROPER USE. This Warranty DOES NOT COVER malfunction and/or manufacturer's defects discoverable upon reasonable inspection on date of delivery, unless Warranty holder (1) submits photograph of defect or damage taken no later than date of delivery; and (2) reports defect or damage to Company within 24 hours of date of delivery. Notwithstanding anything to contrary herein stated, this Warranty DOES NOT apply to any malfunction or manufacturer's defect unless Warranty holder: (1) obtains a return authorization number issued by Company; (2) ships damaged or defective product to Company under that authorization number together with original packaging and tracking number of carrier pursuant to which equipment was originally delivered; (3) pays all costs associated with return shipment of equipment to Company; (4) pays Company a restocking charge of twenty five percent (25%) of the invoice price (inclusive of any and all costs and expenses incurred by Company in packing, shipping transporting or otherwise delivering replacement equipment to Customer). The company will issue company credit only for returns. . Images of items cannot be guaranteed to precisely match the item exactly. GiftedTouch Reserves the right to substitute similar items No refunds for this. IN THE EVENT OF CHARGE-BACKS OR STOP PAYMENTS, THIS WARRANTY IS VOID. RECEIVER MUST BE PRESENT UPON ARRIVAL OF MERCHANDISE. ANY DAMAGE DUE TO SHIPPING, DO NOT REMOVE ITEMS FROM THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND MUST BE REPORTED TO GIFTEDTOUCH.COM INC.. PHONE # 410.697.1462, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . ANY CLAIM OR DAMAGE NOT REPORTED WITHIN 24 HOURS WILL NOT BE HONORED.
1. Your purchase is covered by a 1 Year limited warranty. Some items if noted come with a different Warranty in which case the warranty is on those terms, but all the other warranty limitation still apply such as improper use, damage due to natural elements, water damage and etc. All electronics and hydraulic pumps are covered by a industry standard 180 days warranty from the date of the purchase.
2. GIFTEDTOUCH.COM Inc. shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, alteration, improper maintenance, unauthorized repair, design concepts, any chipping, fading or peeling of laminate or any acts of nature, such as, fire, water damage, freeze, etc.
3. GIFTEDTOUCH.COM Inc., and the companies whose goods are sold through GiftedTouch.com, reserve the right to repair or replace any item covered by warranty, at the discretion of said vendor(s) and/or GiftedTouch.com Inc. Any covered item which has been discontinued may be replaced with a like or similar item when replacement is the chosen resolution.
4. A licensed plumber must perform all installation for plumbing and all plumbing related equipment. Failure to do so will result in the warranty being voided. Documentation must be provided to GIFTEDTOUCH.COM Inc. for all plumbing related warranty issues.
5. All transit costs for items returned to GIFTEDTOUCH.COM Inc. or replaced by GIFTEDTOUCH.COM Inc. is the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. An approved electrician must service all equipment still under warranty. Failure to do so will result in the warranty being voided. .7 Any reconditioned, open box and floor models are sold as is and do not include a warranty unless otherwise noted by GIFTEDTOUCH.COM Inc. DISCLAIMER Terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice. 8. The Fulfillment of ANY AND ALL Warranties advertised through GiftedTouch.com is the responsibility of the actual original manufacturer or importer into the U.S. for each individual item on the GiftedTouch.com website. GiftedTouch.com will provide customer information to the manufacturer or importer for their contact information to be associated with their item at the time of purchase.
GiftedTouch.com will always work on the customer’s behalf to help ensure that warranty issues are resolved with the manufacturer or importer.