The newly redesigned Marimba treatment table/chair has a lower price and new features for added comfort and versatility. The wider, three-piece top is contoured and has a new tilt feature that allows for forward/backward tilting. The Marimba is suitable for use in salons and medical spas as a chair, and it can also be used for light massage (not recommended for deep-tissue or sports massage). The powerful pedestal motor can raise 375 pounds, and two additional actuators control the position of the torso and leg section. The Marimba offers hand-operated electric adjustments, contemporary elegance, and ergonomic design, making it a durable and stylish choice for any practice.
- Adjustable upper torso and leg sections, operated by electric motor
- Super-thick 5" triple-wrap foam
- Anodized aluminum pedestal
- Insertion points at both ends of table top for accessories
- UPDATED low-profile base for easier access
- NOW with sturdy PVC fabric
- Round, upholstered corners
- Height adjustment from 22.5" to 30.5"
- Back raises to 70”
- Leg section tilts back beyond vertical to 100 degrees
- Wide working surface: 29" x 70"
- Lifting capacity 375 pounds
- Static weight capacity 800 pounds
- Table weight 185 lbs
- Flex Armrests
- 60 Degree Sidearms
- Swing Away Arms with Manicure Trays
- Salon Head & Neck Rest
- Deluxe Massage Headrest
- Accessory Package: Deluxe FaceSpace II w/ Pillow, Salon Headrest/Footrest, Facial Neck Bolster and Pair of Armrests