On Sale Now! While Supplies Last.
OB/Gyn Bundled Package Special.
Just $3295 delivered for powered exam chair + ankle heel cup stirrups + memory remote + foot pedal controller and paper roll holder + Free Shipping !
OUR LOWEST PRICE EVER !!!
This Deal - And This Supply Won’t Last Long ! ACT NOW!!
You will Love your New MediLuxe Rx4-1000!
It’s a high-quality powered procedures chair that is comfortable, reliable, and highly adjustable.
This Luxury Multi Function Facial Bed features clean lines and amazing powered mobility for a great price! For use both as an exam chair, and as a treatment table.
With the push of a button, you can tilt the head section to adjust comfort and client positioning for in-office procedures and examinations. This treatment table is perfect for expanding medical practices, med spas, dermatology clinics, plastic surgery centers, and esthetician offices.
The Rx4-1000 is a powerful tool for use in various treatments such as laser procedures, incisions, skincare, Botox, injectables, fillers, hair transplants, and FUE. It is fully automated with four motors and has a wide range of treatment height adjustments, as well as the ability to adjust the backrest, leg section, and seat tilt.
Compare the MediLuxe Rx4-1000 to other leading brands such as Hill, MTI, Midmark, Ritter, and more for comfort, style, features, and value. It is an excellent choice for doctors and estheticians looking for a cost-effective, flexible solution for outpatient procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- In-Office Procedures
- Doctors and Medical Offices
- Med Spas and Medi Spas
- Four Fully Automated Motors
- Tilt Function
- Chair and Flat Position
- Adjustable Head Rest
- Adjustable Foot Rest
- Upholestery: High quality PU
- Hand button control for total access.
- Delux adjustable headrest with face hole for prone and supine use.
- 4-actuators sync cushion movements with minimal vibration.
- Removable Swing-away arms allow for easy mounting and dismounting.
- Concealed undercarriage
- Extendable headrest and foot cushion
- Remote easily controls positioning
- Heavy gauge welded metal, powder coated frame
- Flat Length in contracted position 73.2
- Width with Armrests at the side. 33.9
- Width with Armrests removed, or at seat cushion 24
- Adjustable Angle Headrest
- Adjustable Headrest Extension: +/- 3"
- Adjustable Backrest Angle: 0º - 85º
- Adjustable Seat Angle: 0º - 15º
- Adjustable Footrest Angle: 0º - 90º
- Adjustable Footrest Extension: +/- 6"
- Adjustable Height Up and Down 24 - 34.5"
- Capacity: 400lbs
Functioning and operation of The Armrests will automatically move with the table as it goes from table to chair position, and then back again; they remain parallel to the floor. So in the table position, they become flush with the top surface of the table, and widen it at the shoulders. In the chair position they function as armrests. The armrests are also easily removable, and also in the table position can be lifted up (pointing toward the ceiling), and moved out of the way, if the physician wants to move closer to the client, or if they need to be raised out of the way for entry and exit purposes. So, they're thoughtfully designed, and function beautifully in a variety of ways.
- Foot Pedal
- Matching Stool
- Lockable wheels for easy movement.
- Removable Side Rails, for use with Attachments such as stirrups for Ob, etc.
Enjoy this product video below. (Please note: Accessories -- wheels, foot pedal, side-rails--are a la carte, and not sent automatically with the unit, except when purchased as separate items. In the past the table was sold at a higher price, bundled with a full set of accessories that only some end-users would need. Since this video came out, the configuration has been updated to provide more custom choices for our customers. Thank you for your understanding)