Moderna is a quality 3-motor Procedure Chair with a 4 axis movement system. Fits well in medical office environments as well as spa and esthetic settings including day spas and resorts. The modern look and classy styling compliment any work setting and give your clients a great impression. Ultra fine electric motors for effortless height, back and tilt adjustments, with convenient hand control wand. The Moderna Chair's unique design allows you to have most flexibility and freedom of movement while working on clients. This 4-Axis Treatment table is a hybrid, with electric actuators for the backrest angle, height, and seat tilt/incline. The leg-rest adjustment is manual with a pneumatic-assist hand-controlled release mechanism.
Notable Feature: This table has one of the widest height ranges of any electric table that we carry. The low is 22" and the highest height is 41.5"
- Fully Assembled
- Heavy-duty electrical lifting
- Almost 90 degree full Sitting Position (Excellent choice for medical spa's)
- Sleek Italian design
- Electric back-rest adjustment
- Electric height adjustment
- Electric tilt adjustment
- The unit comes assembled.
- The fabric is extra plush
- Removable arm rests
- Available options: Towel Holder in the back
- Upholstered in PU
- Height adjustment from 22” to 41.5”
- Back rest adjustment from 0° flat to 90° upward incline
- Manual Leg rest adjustment from 0° flat to 90° downward decline
- Capacity 350 lbs.
- Default position: 74” x 22.5” x 22” (L x W x H)
- Arm rest width: 4” each
- Cushion thickness: 4”
* Default position: Bed completely flat, lowest height, w/o arms
* All heights measured from ground to top of seat cushion
- Quantity: 1
- Package : 77” x 36” x 25” (L x W x H)
- Package weight: 230 lbs
- 1 Year Warranty
Functioning and operation of The Armrests will automatically move with the table as it goes from table to chair position, and then back again; they remain parallel to the floor. So in the table position, they become flush with the top surface of the table, and widen it at the shoulders. In the chair position they function as armrests. The armrests are also easily removable, and also in the table position can be lifted up (pointing toward the ceiling), and moved out of the way, if the physician wants to move closer to the client, or if they need to be raised out of the way for entry and exit purposes. So, they're thoughtfully designed, and function beautifully in a variety of ways.