The Empress is a popular treatment table for medi spas and salons. Its compact size is ideal for smaller rooms, making it great for exams and other treatments. The table features an innovative tilt mechanism in the pedestal design that allows for inclined (Trendelenberg) treatments. The Empress is versatile and has ergonomic design for the therapist, making it the ultimate choice for practices that need flexibility.
- Four quiet electric motors lift, tilt, adjust back and leg sections.
- Completely adjustable by four electric motors, operated by hand control.
- UPDATED low-profile base for easier access
- Sturdy PVC Fabric
- Three-section upholstered top with tapered upper-body section
- Long-life, 4" triple-wrap foam
- Insertion points at both ends of table top for accessories
- Leg section tilts back beyond vertical to 100 degrees(see inset photo for details)
- Back raises up to 85 degree position, which is effectively upright when seated in the chair position.
- Table weight: 165 lbs.
- Lift Capacity: 375lbs
- Static Weight Capacity: 800lbs
- Height Range: 21.5”-29.5”
- Working Surface: 27” x 65” (Add accessories to extend)
- Made in the United States
- Salon Head and Neckrest
- Flex Armrests or 60-Degree Sidearms
- Swing Away Arms w/ Manicure Trays
- Paper roll holder
- Complete Accessory Package: Includes Deluxe FaceSpace II w/ Pillow, Salon Headrest/Footrest, Facial Neck Bolster and Pair of Armrests
- Plastic Surgery
- In-Office Procedures
- Doctors and Medical Offices
- Med Spas and Medi Spas