The Gifted LiftBack PowerLift Spa and Massage Table is the perfect combination of style and function. Its pneumatic adjustable backrest offers versatile positioning options for a variety of treatments and therapies, while the motorized height adjustment allows for effortless movement. With a spacious 30'' width and 73'' length (85'' with headrest), and soft, durable 3'' padding, this table provides the ultimate comfort for your clients.
This table comes with a deluxe adjustable ergonomic headrest, an ergonomic face pillow with memory foam, and a hanging arm shelf, all designed to ensure maximum comfort and relaxation. The iron frame and environmentally friendly PU-leather upholstery are strong and durable, while the high-density, small-cell foam padding ensures longevity and comfort.
Two lockable wheels make this table easy to move around or secure in place, making it the ideal choice for professional spas and massage therapy clinics. You may also be eligible for a 50% A.D.A. Tax Credit when purchasing this product (details below). Get the Gifted LiftBack PowerLift Spa and Massage Table today and experience the best in spa and massage therapy tables.
Features and Benefits
- The high-quality electric motor raises and lowers the table with a touch of a pedal providing ease and convenience for you and your clients
- The pneumatic adjustable backrest moves up and down effortlessly providing endless ways to position your clients comfortably for a variety of treatments and therapies
- The luxurious ergonomic headrest with a memory foam face pillow easily conforms your clients’ facial contours
- The 3'' thick, high-density, small-cell foam ensures the longevity of your table as well as the comfort of your clients
- The oil and waterproof PU-Leather upholstery is comfortable, durable and environmentally friendly
- The headrest/accessory outlets on both sides of the table provide convenience when positioning your clients
- The lockable wheel system lets you move and secure your table effortlessly
Sizes, Colors, and Construction
- Available Width: 30'' (See Specifications for More Details)
- Available Color: Cream Upholstery
- Scissor-Design Legs and Frame Constructed From Sturdy Iron
- Pregnant Clients
- Clients With Limited Mobility
- Lymphatic Massage
- Free Ergonomic Headrest
- Free Ergonomic Face Pillow with Memory Foam
- Free Hanging Arm Shelf
|Specifications||Gifted LiftBack PowerLift Spa and Massage Table|
|Length with Headrest||85''|
|Adjustable Heights||16" - 31"|
|Static Weight||2,400 lbs|
|Lifting Capacity||470 lbs|
|Upholstery||Environmentally and Skin Friendly PU-Leather (Oil & Waterproof)|
|Padding||3'' High-Density, Small-Cell Foam|
|Legs & Frame||Sturdy Iron|
|System||Electric Power Lift System
Pneumatic Adjustable Backrest
***The ADA Tax Credit for Electric Lift Massage Tables
What is the ADA tax credit & how would it apply to my purchase of a Massage Table?
The ADA tax credit is a credit that that can be applied to a business tax return due to expenditures incurred toward making a facility accessible for disabled persons.
If noted on the product page, our electric lift massage tables qualify for a 50% ADA Tax Credit. Just forward your receipt to your tax accountant and they will take care of the rest.
Use the Tax Form 8826 to Claim your ADA Tax Credit
How much credit is available?
The amount of the credit is 50% of the amount of eligible access expenditures for any taxable year that exceeds $250 but does not exceed $10,250. No other deductions or credits are permitted for any amount for which a disabled access tax credit is allowed.
• The maximum tax credit allowable is $5,000 per year.
Who is eligible?
An eligible small business is defined as any person who:
1. Had gross receipts for the preceding tax year that did not exceed $1 million
2. Had no more than 30 full-time employees during the preceding tax year.
Make sure you Consult your professional tax adviser to verify eligibility. We are not tax professionals!
How do I get more information?
The best way to get more information on the ADA tax credit is to consult your professional tax advisor or tax accountant. Tax laws change from year to year and a tax professional would have the most current information.
• Refer to Code Section 44 of the Federal Tax Guide for more detailed information.