ntroducing the Ellora Vistaª electric lift table, a stronger and more stylish version of the popular Ellora table. Ideal for day spas, medi-spas, and resorts, the Ellora Vistaª combines beauty and functionality at an affordable price. Its UL-listed electric lift actuator provides quiet and powerful on-demand height adjustments, and the table is ADA compliant for exceptional comfort and ease of use. The Ellora Vistaª's 12,000 Newton motor is 50% stronger than previous models, ensuring durability and longevity.
This package comes with an electric base and a salon top that folds up at the waist and under the knees, with pneumatic-assist/manual adjustments. Upgrade your spa or massage business with the reliable and sleek Ellora Vistaª electric lift table.
- Whisper quiet strong motor
- Motor is hidden out of view for a sleeker, and even more functional design
- Motor is mounted to provide a linear drive allowing for maximum force to be utilized
- Heavy duty curved steel frame
- Luxuriously upholstered top with rounded Salon Corners
- Pro-Plushª Deluxe 3-layer, 3" cushioning
- Hands-free foot control
- Natursoftª upholstery - 100% PU in 16 colors
- Wheels for ease of movement
- ADA compliant
- Made in the USA with components sourced globally Options
- Manual Tilt Top, Power Assist Top, Flat Top
- Extra foot pedal, Flex Arms, Neck Roll, Head Pillow
- Ultraleather¨ upholstery
- Total lift capacity: 650 lbs; bariatric-rated
- Weight: 180 lbs.
- Width: 28", 30", 32"
- Length: 73"
- Height Range: 18" to 37"
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- CE Mark, UL Listed
- Accessory package with Salon Armrests(removable and flatten with table), Table Foot Extender (extends the length of the table from 61” to 71”), and Headrest/Neck Roll Combo
- Choice of headrest add-on
- Choice of 3 widths
Note: Wider tables are recommended for massage, whileuse by skin-care professionals is recommended in narrow widths. The width listed is before the addition of external armrests, which add 3 inches to each side. When the table is flattened, the width will increase by 6 inches due to the armrests, which can be removed if desired. To avoid having clients move from side to side on the table, it is recommended to choose a narrower width.