Keep your clients toasty warm with our Fleece Warming Pads. The pads attach securely to most massage tables with sturdy elastic straps. The temperature is controlled by a handy remote. The pads are not machine washable.
Give your clients a warm welcome when they lie down on your massage table with one of our comfy warming pads. Choose from either our Standard Warming Pad or our luxurious Fleece Warming Pad. Both pads can be used just before massage to warm up your table’s surface, or throughout the entire massage session to keep your clients toasty warm. The warming pads fit most massage tables and attach securely to the massage tables with convenient elastic straps on each corner. A handy remote lets you control the pad’s temperature and the time the warmers are on. The warming pads heat up quickly so you don’t have to waste time waiting!
Features and Benefits
- The choice of standard or fleece lets you select a warming pad according to your needs and budget
- The generous size of both the standard and fleece warming pads allow them to fit most massage tables
- Four elastic straps securely attach the warming pads to your massage tables
- A handy remote features five temperature settings as well as one, two, four, and eight hour timer intervals so you can control the temperature and time the warmers are on
- Quick heat-up times let you use the warming pads right away, keeping you from wasting time
Sizes and Colors
- Dimensions of the Fleece Pad: 69"L x 31.5"W
- Available Color of the Fleece Pad: Cream
- Hot or Warm Massage Techniques
- Practitioners Who Practice in Cold Environments
- Clients Who Are Sensitive to the Cold
- Unfold and lay your warming pad flat on the table with the elastic straps on the bottom. Position your warmer so that the remote and cord are nearest to the head end of table.
- To secure the warming pad to the table, slide each of the elastic straps around its respective corner of the table.
- Remove any folds or any bunching in the fleece warming pad before using it.
- Push the “On” button on the remote to start up the warmer.
- Select one of the five temperature settings on the remote.
- Select the time you want the warmer to remain on.
- Select “Cancel” to stop the warmer before its set time.
- Our warming pads are not machine-washable. To clean, spot treat them with mild soap and water.
- Both standard and fleece warming pads have standard 110 voltages.
- The warming pad is designed to create a mild heat. Intended for activation prior to a massage, allow the pad to generate a warmed table or surface before the session.