The Sturdy, Durable, and Wide, MediLuxe DLX4-1000 4-Motor Electric Multi-Purpose Treatement Table is versatile enough to be used for as a procedure chair, exam table, and facial bed. Ideal platform for performing complex treatments. It has a solid leg design.
The motion of the Backrest Section, Seat Section, Legrest Section and Height are the power adjusted by the 4 electric motors in the 4 motor version. A more economy-oriented 3 motor version is available as well, where the leg section control is easily effected with a manual lever.
The bed also features extendable head and foot section, removable arms and the headrest also has a removable cushion that reveals a facial hole/breather hole.
Super soft PU upholstery that is easy to clean.
The bed can sit at a 85° angle and can also lay flat.
- White Upholstery
- 3 Sections:
- Backrest Section: 0° to +85°
- Seat Section:-4° to +10°
- Footrest Section: 0° to -75°
- Fully Electric - Backrest, Leg Rest, Seat, Height
- Head Cushion (Tilt Adjustable/Removable)
- Leg Cushion (Removable)
- Removable Arms
- Tilt Function
- Dimensions: 73"L (with all cushions) x 22"W (without arm rests) x 22"-39"Height range, upper and lower bounds.
- Max Client Weight: 385 lbs.
- Packing Size L x W x H (ins | cm) - 55.9 x 21.7 x 28.3 | 142 x 55 x 72
- Product Size L x W x H (ins | cm) - 73.2 x 33.9 x 22.8 x 39.4 | 186 x 86 x 58/100
- Standard Control - Handset Optional Foot Controller Optional Wireless Handset
- G.W (lbs) - 215.6
- Voltage - 100V-120V
- Frequency - 50Hz/60Hz
- Installation - 2 Person
- Assembly - No
Functioning and operation of The Armrests will automatically move with the table as it goes from table to chair position, and then back again; they remain parallel to the floor. So in the table position, they become flush with the top surface of the table, and widen it at the shoulders. In the chair position they function as armrests. The armrests are also easily removable, and also in the table position can be lifted up (pointing toward the ceiling), and moved out of the way, if the physician wants to move closer to the client, or if they need to be raised out of the way for entry and exit purposes. So, they're thoughtfully designed, and function beautifully in a variety of ways.